Monday, July 19, 2010

Workout Tuesday 20 JULY 2010

Strength
Power Clean 1/1/1/1/1



WOD
3 Rounds for time
run 400m
Power clean, 9 reps @ 80%
21 clapping push ups

Scaling: If clapping push ups are unattainable from the feet the do them from the knees, if that is still too difficult put your hands on a box, try from the feet with hands on a box, or from the knees if needed. You should not be able to get through your second round of push ups unbroken. If you can then you scaled too much and must be smoten.

Finish the workout with one minute front lever

1 comment:

  1. Power Cleans: 20/30/40/50

    Time was 23:17. Holy crap this was hard! I did my cleans at 40lbs for rounds 1 and 3 and 30lbs for round 3 because the 40 was in use. I did my push-ups from my knees, and probably did about 5 in a row before breaking. Loved this WOD!

    ReplyDelete