Friday, July 2, 2010

Workout Saturday 03 July 2010

Hero workouts are named for service people who were avid CrossFitters and have died in the line of duty. We do these workouts to honor their sacrifice. So please think of them and go hard


WOD
"Nate"
Max rounds in 20 minutes:

Advanced: 2 muscle ups
                   4 handstand push ups
                  8 kettlebell swings, M70/F45

Intermediate: 2 muscle up rows
                       2 ring dips
                      4 handstand push ups
                       8 kettlebell swings, M55/F35

Beginner: 2 horizontal rows
                  2 dips
                 4 piked handstand push ups
                 8 swings, M35/F25

If you don't have kettlebells (which I don't) you can substitute dumbbell swings)

2 comments:

  1. 19 rounds + 5 Swings.
    I missed 20 rounds by 3 swings. If I had only taken 2 less breaths during that workout I would have hit 20. That kind of eats me up

    On the bright side though I set a 2 full round PR (almost 3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 full rounds. (16 secs left)
    I had to mix it up.

    2 muscle up rows
    2 ring dips
    4 piked handstand push-ups (sadly)
    8 40lb dumbell swings.

    ReplyDelete