Monday, July 5, 2010

Workout Tuesday 06 July 2010

Greg and Annie, two of CrossFit's original fire breathers going head to head in CrossFit's original benchmark. This is probably the first CF vid I've watched and still one of my all time favorites.

Skill
Box jump
Max Height, find it!

WOD
Fran, PR, Set it!
21,15,9 reps of...
Advanced: Thruster, M95/F65
                   Pull up

Intermediate: Thruster, M75/F50
                       Pull up

Beginner:  Thruster, M55/F30
                  Jumping Pull up

All levels Finish with Handstand practice

3 comments:

  1. Shoot! Forgot to the jumping, I was to excited about FRAN.
    Shaved a minute and 11 seconds.

    Time: 5:44

    ReplyDelete
  2. Box jump was 8 risers+ the step...I forgot to bring my measuring tape.

    Fran was 10:41. I used the a 7-riser box to help with the jumping pull-ups. Much better!!!

    Plus just to note that the last time I did Fran (Dec 2008) my time was 19:51 with 50% BW Pull-ups on the gravitron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was a bad day for me, I didn't sleep last night and felt terrible all day but I still did the workout.

    Box jump 41 inches
    Fran 2:47, 17 seconds longer than my PR but not bad for being in such bad condition physically

    ReplyDelete