Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I get to redo the WOD!

Good news came from CrossFit Kinetics today. They told me I get to redo the wod from last Saturday! They saw that I was having equipment  issues with my rope and they sent me an email stating that I can redo the workout! I jumped at the chance because I know I could have done much better and I will on Friday.

WOD Thursday 24 March 2011

Strength
Beginner: Deadlift 5/5/5
Intermediate: Deadlift 5/3/1/1/1
Advanced: 5/3/1 Deadlift day

Conditioning
Death be clean and jerk
With a continuously running clock do one clean and jerk in the first minute, two in the second, three in the third. Continue until you can't complete the  number of reps for round you are on within that minute. So during the first minute complete one clean and jerk within that minute. If you make it to round ten, complete ten clean and jerks within that minute in order to move on.

Loading = 65% one rep max

No comments:

Post a Comment