Thursday, March 31, 2011

How has the new week of programming been?

I personally have been enjoying the new programming. For me it has been a return to the roots of my training. I have been adding a lot of high intensity bodyweight training and I for one have thoroughly enjoyed it. I have always believed that if you can master your bodyweight, you can master the world. I'd really appreciate any feedback on not only this week but tell me how you feel about any workouts you particularly enjoy or dislike. At least then I'd know I'm not the only one following my own workouts.

WOD Friday 01 April 2011
I know I've shown this video before but it is a great visual reference. Watch closely

Strength/Skill
Power snatch 5/5/5

Conditioning
complete as many rounds in 15 minutes as possible
5 power cleans
10 ring dips
15 squats

loading for power clean is 75% one rep max
Intermediate: Scale with bar dips
Beginner: scale with bench dips

Cool down
one minute front lever total work or 2 minutes total plank

1 comment: