Monday, June 21, 2010

Workout Tuesday 22 June 2010

"Deadlift every week, they're good for your soul" - Gant Grimes

Us cavemen and Cavewomen take that advice to heart. The Deadlift the ingrained into our very DNA and very few moves provide us with as much benefit as the Deadlift.



WOD
5 rounds for time of
Advanced: Deadlift, 3 reps @ 90% of your one rep max
                   10 Muscle ups

Intermediate: Deadlift, 3 reps @ 85% of your one rep max
                       7 muscle up rows with feet elevated at least 6 inches off the floor
                       10 dips

Beginner: Deadlift, 3 reps at 85% of your one rep max
                 10 Horizontal rows
                 10 bench dips




All levels finish with one minute aggregate planche work

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE PICTURE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for waking you up!!! I forgot about the time difference :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time was 6:25 @ 50lbs deadlift. Loved this WOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16:28

    Deadlift @ 200lbs ,muscle up rows feet elevated and ring dips.

    Holy crap I can barely walk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was definitely one of those workouts where I start and immediately get the feeling I'm in way over my head. Those are my favorite

    11:38 with 315 pound deadlifts and muscle ups

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps Don't worry about it Danielle. I'd rather wake up in the middle of the night than allow you to have a crappy workout

    ReplyDelete