Thursday, June 3, 2010

Almost There!


You may have noticed that this whole week has been really heavy. Stick with it, you're almost done. Next week I'm going to mix up the weights times and intensities of the WODs a little bit more.

Workout Friday 04 June 2010

Skill:  
3 chances to get a max height jump. This can be on to the highest box you can jump on to or have a partner measure the highest spot you can touch on the wall.
 
WOD:
3 Rounds for time of:
7 Deadlifts at 75% of your 1 rep max
10 Burpees

Finish with one minute total L-sit.

Loading and reps are the same for all skill levels. Push through it. You are getting stronger and you know it.  


When learning to do a planche, we all have to start somewhere
We learn one step at a time
But don't worry because I'm here for you and we'll get there together
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I did my Deadlift at 275 pounds and it took me 3:22.
    This type of programming definitely works.

    I have NEVER been able to do 3 rounds of 7 reps in a workout like this one unbroken with this kind of loading.

    We are all getting stronger and I am making my happy face :)

    ReplyDelete