Sunday, June 27, 2010

Workout 28 June 2010

Coach B and Daughter Sage, Saving the world one power clean at a time

Strength
Deadlift 3x5 @ 75%
This is a deload after the max effort lifts on the weekend.

WOD
5 rounds for time:
12 deadlifts
9 hang power cleans
6 push jerks

Advanced: M155/F95
Intermediate:M125/F75
Beginner:M95/F45 pound bar

All levels finish with one  minute Planche work

Remember, these weights are all scalable. If the elite is not enough, scale it up. If beginner is too much, scale it down. If you are somewhere in between two levels adjust as needed. But don't choke because you think the weight may be too high. You can probably do more than you think. You must push yourself if you want to progress.

4 comments:

  1. yayayay! <3 <3 <3 this WOD and can't wait to do it. Pure weight work outs are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time 20:34 @ 45lb DL and 30lb HPC and PJ.

    ++ yoga.

    That was an awesome workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deaflift was @ 185lbs

    WOD time was 11:51, i did the advanced!!!!!

    The last time this WOD was done it was 3 rounds and I used 85lb and my time was 6:33. . . 5min and 48 sec more @ 5 rounds and 10lbs more isn't to bad.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15:17 at 155 pounds. That's my bodyweight.

    I shaved 2:33 off of the last time I did this one and with a few miner tweaks of my form I know I can shave off another minute.

    ReplyDelete