Saturday, May 7, 2011

WOD Sunday 08 May 2011


Skill
Plank Progression 5 minutes of work
-I did 5x5seconds of advanced tuck planche

Strength
Back Squat 3/3/3/3/3
-185/225/245/265/275x1
I have been really working on starting from scratch on my squat and going ass 2 ankles. I find I can't do nearly as much this way which is frustrating but it will only make me stronger.

Conditioning
21-15-9 reps for time of:
Box jump, M24/F20"
Power snatch, M75/F55 (Scale if needed)
Chest to bar Pull-up, do jumping c2b if needed but get your chest to the bar.

7:46 not too bad. I'm pretty happy with this I did all my sets unbroken except for the pull ups I did in sets of ten. I don't know why I broke it up though. Sure it hurt but I'm sure I could have kept going. I took a little bit longer than needed going going from station to station.

Good points
-Breathing is getting better
-Box jumps are improving
-Form didn't break down as much with fatigue

Points to improve
-Breathing is getting better, still needs work
-less rest between stations
-Must go unbroken on c2b pull ups

No comments:

Post a Comment