Sunday, February 6, 2011

That was tons Of fun!

I had the time of my life at the throwdown on Saturday.  The results aren't up yet but I know I did very well, especially for it being my first competition. Actually, it was my first time ever having the opportunity to work out at all with so many like minded people. Very inspiring! I spent the last two days recovering and I'd do it all again tomorrow if I could.


WOD Monday 07 February 2011
5/3/1Squat
A detailed description of how to get into Wendler's 5/3/1 can be found here. Don't forget that if you are starting a new month add 5 pounds to your working one rep max bench and shoulder press and 10 pounds to your squat and deadlift


Conditioning "superbeast"
3 rounds for time
30 double unders
20 chest to bar pull ups
10 burpees


This was the first part of the first workout from the throwdown. If you are feeling adventurous you can finish with:
10 Deadlifts M315/F205
10 Clean and Jerk M185/F125


If you need to scale the pull ups do regular pull ups or jumping chest to bar pull ups. If you want to do the entire workout you can scale the deadlifts and clean and jerks as needed.

My time was 14:32 as Rx'd

No comments:

Post a Comment