Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to the Fitness Page!

If you are here you have undoubtedly found out that I have created a separate blog for fitness and workouts.

This page is going to be where I post my workouts, as well as write articles dedicated to fitness and human performance.  Here I will be posting articles  and videos about specific exercises that are involved in my programming. That frees up my other page to dedicate to health and well being. We are continuing to evolve, I am very excited about this change and any feedback would be greatly appreciated so please let me know what you think.

Workout for Friday 9 April 2010

Crossfit Filthy Fifty
Complete the following for time and do not move on  to the next movement till completing all fifty reps:
50  Box jump @ 24 inches
50  Jumping Pull-ups
50  Kettlebell swings, 1 pood (16kg) oe 35 lb dumbbell
50  Walking Lunges
50  Knees to elbows
50  Push press, 45pound barbell
50  Back extensions
50  Wall Ball shots, 20pound medicine ball
50  Burpees
50  Double unders

Puke rinse repeat GET SOME!!!

Enjoy my friends! (Just kidding bout the repeat part ONLY go through this workout one time!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment