Thursday, November 25, 2010

Friday November 26, 2010

5/3/1 Press

A detailed description of how to get into Wendler's 5/3/1 can be found here. Don't forget that if you are starting a new month add 5 pounds to your working one rep max bench and shoulder press and 10 pounds to your squat and deadlift

Conditioning:
as many rounds in 12 minutes of:
9 ring dips
12 dumbbell swings


** Joeys wife here... please note this may change, Joey is away and we forgot to write the WOD. So, I decided to come up with one. So please check in. Joey should be home by noon.  If you are off to the gym prior to this, then do the WOD I rx'd, or do the Press and have a play day with your favorite WOD. Cheers!**

2 comments:

  1. Just did this one today, subbed ring dips for standard dips. Never knew I could do that many dips! Joey (and this WOD creater Joeys wife) Great job with this, I'm loving it so far and already starting to see improvements, specifically my attitude. I'm actually looking forward to working out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan! I'm glad you are liking the workouts. It's great to hear feedback like that

    ReplyDelete